Presented by Chris Backer
Tiburon View Condo
Gorgeous Mid-century modern two bedroom, one bath condo nestled in the heart of Tiburon. This 1,053-square-foot (per tax records) turnkey home was extensively renovated and features the following highlights:
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with open floor concept
- Quartz countertops and large quartz island that fits 8 guests easily
- New custom cabinets and a farmhouse sink
- New stainless steel appliances
This stylish kitchen is the perfect backdrop for entertaining. Owners reconfigured the kitchen and relocated the washer/dryer to the bathroom while many of these units have laundry in the kitchen. Other amenities of this exceptional top floor/end unit home include:
- Bay views from the private deck
- Floor to ceiling windows make it always light and bright
- Updated bathroom with carrara marble counters and dual sinks
- Views of Strawberry and Mt. Tam from multiple vantage points, including Master Bedroom
- Private and large storage unit just below the unit
- Walkable to The Cove Shopping Center (restaurants, coffee shops and Nugget Market) as well as Blackies Pasture along the bay
- Ample guest parking always available compared to other buildings in complex
HOA dues are $462.63/month for this well-managed community which include access to the community pool, access to rec-room, trash & recycle, building maintenance and insurance. This fantastic commuter locale extends everything Tiburon has to offer from top-notch schools to postcard views. Contact Chris Backer or your Real Estate Agent for private showing details.
395 Cecilia Way APT 91, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
Tiburon is known for its postcard views that include the San Francisco cityscape and Bay, Sausalito, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, and its landscape reminiscent of Europe. When you mix that with the proximity to San Francisco, the excellent school system, and the small town feel, it’s no wonder why it’s such a desirable place to call home.
Downtown Tiburon has a lot to offer tourists and residents alike. All of the amenities are there, including quality waterfront restaurants, a grocery store, a great library, coffee shops, bakeries, and unique boutiques.
Outdoor enthusiasts are right at home in Tiburon. Paradise Loop, a popular destination for cyclists, is easily accessible to locals… no trek across the Golden Gate required. The pet-friendly Ring Mountain Preserve is popular with trail runners, mountain bikers and geocaching kids. The ferry terminal makes it easy to spend an afternoon biking or hiking around the Angel Island’s state park.
Many homes here come with a relatively hefty price tag, and correspondingly the community is one of the more affluent in the county. The schools do an excellent job of raising money, making the award-winning Reed School District well-funded and highly sought after. Commuters have a variety of options, including Golden Gate Transit buses, ferry service from the Blue and Gold fleet, or for those who prefer to drive, there’s a shortcut via Trestle Glen to the homes off Paradise Drive.